The latest issue of Close Enough To Kiss magazine includes a large article on my current project, featuring many images and an interview with me. The magazine is available to read online for free or to download for a small price. I’m really pleased with how the images look and would like to thank everyone who has let me photograph them. I am currently organising a venue with the hope to exhibit this work to tie in with International Babywearing Week in October and will post further details of this when they are finalised.
Gentle, natural, child-led
Call now on 07941 324836
- “What do you actually do all day?” – A week in the life of a family portrait photographer 27th January 2019
- Lifestyle family photo session, Streatham 17th October 2018
- It’s autumn! 12th October 2018
- I love photographing twins! 4th October 2018
- Head shots 12th September 2018