On Wednesday 8th July I’ll be doing a talk on Photography for Businesses at the Mums in Business Dulwich meeting. It’s a lovely and supportive group of mums at different stages of setting up and running their own businesses.
Although I am primarily a portrait photographer I have experience of working in many different areas of photography and will be drawing on these to talk about:
- • Why photography is so important to businesses, especially now in a visual age with such reliance on social media
- • Basic equipment suggestions if you are planning on doing your own photography
- • For businesses that sell products – hints and tips on photographing different types of objects, including case studies with visual examples
- • For businesses that use interior photography – hints, tips, things to consider, examples
- • For everyone – why portraits of yourself as business owner are so important to your brand
- • If you want to get the best and hire a professional how to choose a photographer with the right expertise and skill level to match your needs
If any of these sounds like things you need to know about, contact Claire and come along. If there’s anything you would like to know about that’s not on the list let me know and I’ll try to include it.
If you need a good head shot, particularly for social media, contact me for information about my upcoming head shot sessions.