The weather has been awful the last few days, bringing an end to one of my favourite times of year for location photography. Luckily before all the beautiful autumn leaves were stripped from the trees I had a few opportunities to take some toddlers into the woods and shoot some portraits. I’m sharing a selection of my favourites so you can remember the golden colours a little longer. Enjoy.
Gentle, natural, child-led
Call now on 07941 324836
- “What do you actually do all day?” – A week in the life of a family portrait photographer 27th January 2019
- Lifestyle family photo session, Streatham 17th October 2018
- It’s autumn! 12th October 2018
- I love photographing twins! 4th October 2018
- Head shots 12th September 2018